- About Us - About The Wedding Garden Company and the inspiration for its creation.
- Your List - Client's personal wedding gift list login.
- Choose a Present - Gift lists for wedding guests to view.
- Contact Us - We welcome questions, suggestions and comments.
- How it Works - The Wedding Garden Company
list system explained.
- Example Guest List - An example of what wedding guests will choose from.
- Example Client List - An example of what the couple can see on their own list.
- Pricing - Pricing structure for Visiting, Designing and delivery of your gifts.
- Delivery - You are back from honeymoon and it is time to have the plants delivered.
- Links - Got some time to browse? Look at
some of the sites we recommend.
- Linking to Us - You are welcome to put links to us on your website.
- Cookshops and Other List Companies - From specialist cookshops to fine wines.
- Garden Designers - All our brilliant designers.
- Wedding Dress Designers - Some of the best wedding dress designers in the UK.
- Honeymoon Hotels - Relax in style after your big day in an idyllic location.
- Good Connections - Wedding Flowers, Cakes and even Wedding Planners.
- Our Suppliers - Investigate our products further on our suppliers' websites.
- Making Your List - Helpful advise on putting your list together.
- Options - Do you want a Simple, Advised
or Designed List or even our Star Service?
- Other Options - And a few more...
- Recommended Products - Inspirational garden gifts you might like to have.
- Cheap and Cheerful - Ideal presents for children to give.
- Fine Furniture - Serious presents!
- Goodies to Tempt the Groom - We know chaps hate shopping but...
- House Hunting - New homes for all the family.
- Just for Fun - Gardening has lots of possibilities.
- Lots of Pots - Everyone needs pots.
- Must Haves - Essential presents that are not expensive.
- Social Climbers - Something for everyone.
- Terrific Tools - You can't garden without them.
- Total Indulgence - Be tempted!
- Questions and Answers - Some straight-forward
answers to common questions.
- Your Views & Wedding Etiquette - Feedback from some of our clients.
- Registering with us - Register on-line now or call us for more information.
- Terms and Conditions - What our solicitors want us to say.